My paper 'Inquiry and the Transmission of Knowledge' has recently been awarded the 2017 Young Epistemologist Prize.
- Paul Dimmock has joined the Knowledge First Virtue Epistemology Project as a Postdoctoral fellow.
- Jie Gao is scheduled to join the Knowledge First Virtue Epistemology Project as a Postdoctoral fellow in March 2017.
- Bob Beddor has left Leuven for tenure-track position at National University of Singapore.
- Mona Simion is scheduled to leave Leuven for a postdoc with ConceptLab at the University of Oslo followed by a permanent lectureship at the University of Cardiff.
- 'Inquiry and the Transmission of Knowledge.' Philosophy and Phenomenological Research.
- 'How to Be a Reliabilist.' Philosophy and Phenomenological Research. [pdf]
- 'Criticism and Blame in Action and Assertion.' (with M. Simion). Journal of Philosophy. [pdf]
- 'Assertion: A Function First Account.' Noûs. [link, pdf]
- 'Hoops and Barns: A New Dilemma for Sosa.' (with. C. Boult, F. Broncano-Berrocal, P.Dimmock, H. Ghijsen and M. Simion). Synthese.
- 'Towards a Knowledge-Based Account of Understanding.' Grimm, S., Baumberger, C. and Ammon, S. eds. Explaining Understanding: New Essays in Epistemology and the Philosophy of Science. London: Routledge. [pdf]
- 'The Tertiary Value Problem and the Superiority of Knowledge.' (with M. Simion). American Philosophical Quarterly. [link]