- Good Thinking: A Knowledge First Virtue Epistemology. New York: Routledge.
- 'Inquiry and the Transmission of Knowledge.' Philosophy and Phenomenological Research.
- 'How to Be a Reliabilist.' Philosophy and Phenomenological Research.
- 'Assertion: A Function First Account.' Noûs.
- 'Assertion: The Constitutive Norms View.' (with M. Simion). Goldberg, S. ed. The Oxford Handbook of Assertion. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- 'Inquiry, Knowledge and Understanding.' Synthese (Special Issue: Knowledge and Justification: New Directions).
- 'How to Be an Anti-Reducionist.' (with M. Simion). Synthese (Special Issue: Epistemic Dependence).
- 'Hoops and Barns: A New Dilemma for Sosa.' (with. C. Boult, F. Broncano-Berrocal, P.Dimmock, H. Ghijsen and M. Simion). Synthese (Special Issue: The Epistemology of Ernest Sosa).
- 'The C Account of Assertion: a Negative Result.' (with M. Simion). Synthese.
- Stirling, Visiting Speakers Seminar, Mar 18.
- Cardiff, Knowledge First Workshop, May 18.
- Salvador de Bahia, Fifth Conference on Analytic Philosophy, Sep 18.