- 'Inquiry and the Transmission of Knowledge.' Philosophy and Phenomenological Research.
- 'How to Be a Reliabilist.' Philosophy and Phenomenological Research.
- 'Assertion: A Function First Account.' Noûs.
- 'Assertion: The Constitutive Norms View.' (with M. Simion). Goldberg, S. ed. The Oxford Handbook of Assertion. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- 'How to Be an Anti-Reducionist.' (with M. Simion). Synthese (Special Issue: Epistemic Dependence).
- 'Hoops and Barns: A New Dilemma for Sosa.' (with. C. Boult, F. Broncano-Berrocal, P.Dimmock, H. Ghijsen and M. Simion). Synthese.
- Edinburgh, Eidyn Research Seminar, Dec 17.
- Stirling, Visiting Speakers Seminar, Mar 18.
- Cardiff, Knowledge First Workshop, May 18.
- Salvador de Bahia, Fifth Conference on Analytic Philosophy, Sep 18.